SEE THE HAPPINESS THRU MY SMILE

SEE THE HAPPINESS THRU MY SMILE

Sunday, May 30, 2010

What do you really want in life?

Again, I stuck in the road to my life.
Oh gosh, it's been a long time since I used english to blog.
I have to say that my english getting worst.Maybe I should start reading n blogging in english. Today only I realized that I can expressed my feelings in english.*Ouch

Everyday I do the same things. What I really want in life is totally different from what I currently do. But I have no choice to keep on continue because I need to be independent. I wish to model, but I can't let go as others do since they can just ask for money if their money is depleted. I want to earn money by myself as I'm good in spending=.=

Everyday I try to fill up my schedule to prevent boring life. But is like things that I'm doing has no benefit.Saturday, sunday and wednesday are my aerobic class. Monday will be step class. Tuesday is yoga class.This is how I spend my time. If i can take all this time and go for recruiting, I believe that I will achieve better in life in 2 years. After what had happened, I've no longer believe in fade. Fade is in hands. Maybe you cannot change what will happen in future, but what you doing now will intermediately affect ur future life, isn't?

What is in my head is all about travelling and enjoying, but do I ever think what should I do to have a better future? I want to model, but I don't know how. I just think of going to slimming centre and trimm my big thigh. Get a sexy "silhouete"(sorry, I don't know how to spell), wich cost me RM6K, then go for modelling class which is about RM2800 and modelling portfolio maybe about few hundreds. All about spending money. But how bout earning? My thinking is simple. I think after I done with all this things, I can get a modelling jobs. For my shop, I will hire another trusted person to handle it so that I can go for the jobs. Will it work? Everyone think modellign is impossible n not real. But I believe in beauty and fame(maybe you will say im ai mu xu rong). Maybe yes I am, I admit that. I wan tot be famous, I want to be on the stage, I want everybody to know me, admire me. But, will it be dreams come true?since I still here doing nothing related to modelling.

Stop saying that "all I need is time". Time and tide wait for no man. So please move forward or you will be regret. I give myself the last time to sit down and think what I really want in life. This is what you should do as well. To get clear with your destination. Be strong to fight for it.

Kambate! I'm going to prepare for later aerobic class at 830pm-930pm. Then, going to attend my neice birthday party.hope that I can control myself from overeating or eating as I'm going to Singapore this friday. I'm going to wear bikiny.hehe.

So later I'm going to drive home alone as well since brother is at Johor.=(

No moody please~

No comments:

Post a Comment