SEE THE HAPPINESS THRU MY SMILE

SEE THE HAPPINESS THRU MY SMILE

Monday, June 14, 2010

Life inspiration

These days, I kept on follow leng yein blog. Her blog becomes my inspiration in life. I love to read her blog. She is such next door girl and fight for her dreams and now she makes it comes true. We are just the same girl just that she start her pathway earlier and now she is successful and i'm still in my comfort zone, fighting for something totally different with my dreams. She is just one year older than me, yet she achieved a lot in her life. I believ that i will succeed as well in my future as I have so many mentors that able to guide me in life pathway. If you are lost in lfie sometimes, go thru her blog (http://www.lengyein.blogspot.com/)and u will be on the right track again. It's jsut a miracles!

I think I am lucky sometimes. I used to struggle what to do and what I want in life and I almost give up what I have. Thank God that I didn't do that. Now I met my mentor who already half way to the succeess pathway. With their guidelines, I believe that I can make all my dreams come true. Robert said, Financial freedom also has a price. If you willing to pay for it, u will make it comes true.

Why many people failed to achieve their goals in life? If you are not achieving your short terms goals, there's no way to achieve the long term goals because you never believe it. They never expect it to happen. They never believe it. Everyone want to go to heaven, but nobody want to die. Everyone want to have the quality lifestyle and financial freedom, but nobody willing to pay the price. SO how are you going to success and dreams come true?

Nothing come easy and there is no free lunch in this world. So if u willing to pay the price, u will have ur dreams come true. Kambate!

No comments:

Post a Comment