SEE THE HAPPINESS THRU MY SMILE

SEE THE HAPPINESS THRU MY SMILE

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy new year

Another year just past and today, I'm here again (after left for a year).
I'd check on dimsum's blogspot, and they didn't update their blog too. I guess everyone is busy now.

I don't know. Maybe less people reading the blog will be more secure to me as I can wrote more. Ha!

It's been 3 years I struggle. And finally on 7th January 2012, I made the decision to resign from my current post as a stockist. Started to look for a better career. One things never change in me is I still believe that KL is a place for people like me who love to explore and never want to settle down. I know that it's been a little late to make such decision after 3 years as I already cross the teenager's life. Even when looking for a job, I have to go for a second column (if you can understand it^^).

After sending the resignation letter, it's really a big turning point to me. A new challenging life to me. In KL, you have to wake up at 5am if you want to avoid the traffic. But I believe that I will be able to adapt to it. Definitely can !

I was so excited even before handing the resignation letter as I know that my life will totally change. Everyday from now on, I keep on planning for a better future. I believe people who plan well is better than those who plan to fail. Got plan better than no plan right?

Mom, Dad, and sis, rest in peace!

Happy new year! Happy dragon year! Happy 2012!

1 comment:

  1. no matter what,i'll be there for you even though we're not a lover anymore...

    ReplyDelete